To arrange an interview with a Victor Chang spokesperson or to be added to the news distribution list, please contact the Media Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (2) 9295 8715 or +61402402426
Victor Chang researchers are available to comment on a wide range of stories and issues related to heart disease, the heart and medical research.
To find out more about Victor Chang spokespeople, click on the links below.
VICTOR CHANG INSTITUTE SPOKESPEOPLE:
- Professor Bob Graham– Executive Director (General heart disease, cardiology, nephrology, medical research funding)
- Professor Jamie Vandenberg – (Sudden cardiac death, cardiac arrhythmias, general heart disease and cardiology)
- Professor Richard Harvey– (Stem cells, stem cell research, congenital heart disease)
- Professor Sally Dunwoodie – (Congenital heart defects)
- Dr Cath Suter – (Epigenetics)
- Professor Diane Fatkin – (Dilated cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation, general cardiology)
- Dr Daniela Stock – (Structural and computational biology)
- Professor Peter Macdonald – (Heart transplantation, transplant research, general cardiology)
STATIN STUDY GIVES THE ALL...
Hearts & Minds Conference
ASK THE INSTITUTE
Do you have a question but cannot find the answer?ask the institute