Victor Chang 2016/2017 Summer Scholarships are now open
The Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Summer Scholarships Program provides undergraduate students with the chance to experience the life of a researcher at one of Australia’s leading biomedical research facilities.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to broaden your knowledge of biomedical research, hone your communication skills and participate in laboratory activities. You will work alongside some of the most experienced and passionate researchers in the country and get an insight into what studying for Honours or other higher degree might be like.
A limited number of scholarships for up to 8 weeks valued at $300 per week are available over the summer holidays and will be awarded based on merit.
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian University
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or be an Australian permanent resident
- Visit the “Our Research” section of our website and determine which area of research best suits your area of interest and expertise
- Send an application to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- 1. A letter of interest outlining the reasons you wish to undertake a summer scholarship and what lab you would like to work with at the Victor Chang Institute.
- 2. Your CV
- 3. Your academic transcript
- Successful candidates are expected to undertake 6 – 8 weeks of research in their chosen area during the November 2016 – February 2017 period (as negotiated with the respective Lab Head)
Closing Date for Applications: 4 November 2016
WOMEN IN SPORT LONG LUNCH
Latest articleFind out more
SURVIVORS THANK HEROES AT...
ASK THE INSTITUTE
Do you have a question but cannot find the answer?ask the institute